Sunday, July 10, 2011

What I Have Learned

This has been a great class.  I have had a great time learning all about blogging.  Coming into this class, I had no idea what blogging was or the benefits to blogging. So when you ask, "what have you learned?"...I can tell you that I have learned the basics that were taught in this course.  I would like to learn more and would find it beneficial to have another learning team during the year to take this blogging idea one step farther.   I am the type of person that learns by doing but I am more comfortable having an experienced person there to answer my immediate questions. 
I have found blogging to be easier to use than keeping up our district websites.  If I had access to blogging at school during the year, I see myself posting updates for parents.  Each year, I find myself taking lots of pictures and then doing nothing with them.  I would love to post them on a class blog for parents to view. 

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! Great Stacie! I think that is a fabulous idea and a great way to connect with parents and use those amazing pictures you took!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacie! I love your slideshow! I'd love to learn ho to do that, do you have any tips? Also, if you are still interested in adding a playlist, you can go to mine and there is a place you can add your own at the bottom. You can pick your own songs and then add it to your blog. If you need any help let me know, I learn by doing too, so I may have to go back through it again to remember!

    ReplyDelete