Monday, June 27, 2011

All About Me

My name is Stacie Schuyler.  I currently teach preschool at Two Springs Elementary.  I recieved my undergrad degree in Elementary Ed and Special Ed from Iowa State University.  I then recieved my Master's in Curriculum and Instruction from Doane College.  I began my career teaching special education at Miller Park El. in Omaha, NE.  I then moved to Bellevue and taught special education at Fort Crook El for 5 years. Next I taught second grade at Birchcrest for three years.  This year will be my 4th year teaching preschool.
I am not "techie" at all.  In fact, I struggle with learning new types of technology.  I think I am afraid of messing something up and then having to pay hundreds of dollars fixing the problem. I am a PC user.  Because I teach preschool, I use little technology. Mostly, I tend to use BoardMaker, the Bellevue Site, and other resource sites such as hubbardscupboards.org.
I am getting around to this class late because I was working on creating a wikki????  I was totally in the wrong area and stressing out.  I finally found a friend taking this class and got some help....told you I was not "techie"

No comments:

Post a Comment